Monday, December 5

GO VOTE FOR ME!!

LIZ FOR NOTW!!
Now I know some of you are little confused about what's going on so I'll do some clarifying for you. Neighborhoodies is an absolutely amazing company that creates customized clothing. I am a huge fan. Last Wednesday their staff chose my neighborhoodie creation to be the Neighborhoodie Of The Day (NOTD). This week all of last weeks NOTD's go up for election on their website to see who will become the Neighborhoodie Of The Week (NOTW). The voting runs through next Monday morning. The winner wins a "glamorous prize" of some sorts. I'm not doing it for the prize. I want the recognition of being put on in the NOTW archives. Please help me out.
Here's what you can do... Go vote for me.
Then select the submission for 11/30 of me in my shirt.
Then click the "Vote Now" button.
Then repeat the process from any other computers you have access to every day until next Monday. It will count one vote per ip address per day. I'll send you reminders.
Thanks for your votes.
Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home