Wednesday, November 23

Sick As Death

I woke up with a soar throat. That progressed into a fever with chills and body aches. And then came the headache and naseau. 102 degrees completely weak unable to move or get out of bed. My call for help falls through leaving a package of get better meds on my door step. A door step I cannot get to, a can of soup I cannot cook, a bottle of water I cannot open, a pill I cannot swallow. And unfortunately I have isolated myself so well that I have nobody to call on for help. So I sit just waiting getting ever worse until Karis comes in and brings me the doorstep package and opens the water for me. Medicine consumed and fever breaks. I still feel horrible. I hope I will be well enough to go to Thanksgiving, but it's up in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home