Sunday, November 6

Help Needed

I'm about to take active steps to hire a part time personal assistant. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. And there is too much not getting done. And still more to get done in the future. I just can't wait for Raylene to grace me with her presence one day a year to help. And frankly I am feeling overwhelmed by my personal to do list. Too overwhelmed to get anything business related accomplished in my home office where I am constantly reminded of all the other things that need to be done. Somethings gotta give.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath girl. One in and one out. I am reminded now of the christmas tree ball illistration... you have a jar and coco pebbles... if you put all the pebbles in the jar, you don't have space left for the balls. If you put the balls in the jar first (which rep the important things) then you can fill in the rest of the space with the pebbles and it all fits. Take a deep breath again and turn it over to God. Prayin for ya. ~Aimee

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home