Friday, October 21

i'm not here to keep you down

Love this little music video starring my dear cousin as Charlotte... the beautiful girl on the bike. The song is called Compass and it's by Okay. My favorite part is the ever familiar pigtail buns silhouetting in the sun at the end. This video was made by a friend of hers, but she also makes great videos herself. I love this one she did over in Korea. It's great! I want to make videos, but I think it is perhaps easier if one has a mac. And I'm just not ready to make that type of conversion. But I did make a conversion of sorts today. I switched from Bank of America to Wells Fargo. My choice was purely motivated on Wells Fargo having a later cut off time for changing or submitting same day online bill payments. It's the number one way I get myself in trouble... not making the deadline. So hopefully this will fix that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

Well, if you should decide to make the conversion, let me know...

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Least you can do is blog about Switchfoot. Maybe they are not really your favorite band...

That is totally blog worthy; anyway.

8:58 AM  
Blogger .5 of babygrand said...

oh thanks,
your cousin the charlatan

also, merging faith + technology

3:26 PM  
Blogger .5 of babygrand said...

wait...where did my post go?

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home