Friday, July 29

The Lizard Returns

It's completely surreal to be back. I really was feeling like I was a nomad with no home and frankly I preferred it. But home has found me along with a long list of chores to fix what has gone wrong while I was gone. And I've got plenty of time to handle it, because I don't really have a job anymore. I kinda accidentally left my job. I gave notice two months ago thinking I was going to be moving to Newport Beach and I kinda never rescinded that when my SoCal plans fell through. So my hours for August have been given to some girl who is home from college. I can get my hours back, but maybe it's better this way for now. I think this will create some good pressure on me to get the creperie up. Back to the real world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home