Wednesday, April 20

An Affair Worth Revisiting
Last night I took Sheila to my favorite restaurant, Nola. (Check out that their site has a recipe of the month where I get the recipes for all my favorite dishes there). Sheila kept bragging to her boyfriend that I had taken her on such a nice romantic date. "Will she call me?" Yes, she will. I missed that restaurant so much. Last year I was eating there 2 or 3 times a week. And now it's been about 9 months since I've treated myself to one of their delicacies. I practically ordered everything on the menu out of excitement over the reunion. It was so good. Anybody want to go with me next week?

Tell ET I'm waiting for the sequel
I was posting on craigslist for a roommate this afternoon. Did I mention that ALL of my roommates are moving out for one reason or another... not at all related to me. One took a live-in job, one is moving to Capitola, and one is getting a place with her sister who is moving to the area. So if you know of anybody looking for a place, send them my way. Anyways, I was posting on craigslist and at the bottom of the post is this option to "post into outer space". I guess now they are sending posts to our extra- terrestrial counterparts using deep space communication networks. So if you have a message for alien friends out there, you should be sure to check this out. It's free. Here's a news press on it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Duncan said...

Flight over there - $700
Staying at yours - Free
Dinner out - $30 (?)
Spending time with you in California - PRICELESS

You got $730??? I'm a bit short???

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm all over going to Nola with you. Seems like we should start a collection Jar for Duncan :) LOL

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already feel like we don't get enough Liz time :) Now we're expected to have LESS, And pay for it? Although Duncan seems like a good bloke.. and I'm all for pitching in for anyone who has had to deal with needles in their crotch... put me down for a couple quid eh?

12:13 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Tom, you get plenty of Liz time and you normally are paying for it.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Duncan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Duncan said...

Much appreciated Tom, oh and don't forget these additional 'priceless' costs :

Englishmans Drinks bill - $400+tips
Flight for Ryan $300
Fake passport and ID for Ryan because he's gone AWOL and the US army are after him - $3000

Total = $4430(+tips!!).... better start saving!!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Dunk, $300 for Ryan's flight? He's in Korea. Try $2000.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home