Thursday, March 24

Despite the fact that it was storming Kelvyn and I still decided to hop in my little car Tuesday night with chains in tow and head to Tahoe. Destination- We decided on Heavenly because the roads to all other resorts were closed down. We sat there for 1 1/2 hours waiting while highway 50 was closed. My dad owns a place up there and my godfather lives there, so that's where we stayed. It had been 5 years since I had been there. I love that neighborhood. I have so many fond memories there. Snowboarding was alright. It was snowing pretty hard and the top of the mountain was was so bad that all I could see was white. It was beautiful though. It was Kelvyn's first time so there was a fair amount of babysitting but he picked it up really well towards the end... until he fell and bruised a rib. He's doing better today.


Post a Comment

<< Home