Monday, January 10

This weekend I got to hang out with Allison. She does seem a bit bigger although it's only been about 3 weeks since I last saw her. She got all kinds of new toys that she was eager to show off. We had some good cuddle time. Love that little girl. I think she missed me. Then I was off to SF to celebrate Kelly's birthday. That wild child is finally 21 and she was in town. We went to sushi at a place called Tsunami. It was a good place, but I was slightly disappointed that we didn't go through with our original plan to go to Mas Sake. I was craving Mas Sake and their absolutely wonderful crunchy rolls. Ok, I was really really disappointed, but o-well. A good time was still had. Then we continued on to a club called Pink. We never figured Zac to be the dancing type so I was pretty surprised to see him groove on the dance floor. And I was told that they were all shocked by my moves too. This is what comes of going out to bars with your church friends. Amazingly enough of all of us who went out only one of us didn't make it to church the next morning. Shame on Ben! Props to the rest of us. I had a splurging afternoon at Costco and Bed Bath and Beyond (where I found a new guy to be shy with). Sunstar is back in town which makes me ever so happy. I love when he's around. So he came over so we can do some song writing but then we ditched that to go to the gym. Good times catching up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home