Wednesday, November 10

Let's talk about my lame neighbors. It's kind of a silent feud. For the most part we ignore each other. When they extended the fence between our property to the street, they didn't consult me. I noticed that it was bit high, like illegally high. I think the max height is either 3 or 4 feet at the curb, but theirs is 5. This creates a bit of a hazard for me backing out of my driveway, but I decided to ignore it and let it go. After all, it wasn't my money or my fence. Well, when it was finished they came over and asked if I would pay half of the bill and I refused because they never asked me before hand. Well from then on they were bitter with me. On friday I recieve a letter from city code enforcement because they have tattled on me for having construction debris in my sideyard along my side of their precious fence. $1000 in fines if I don't have it removed by monday. Well, I wasn't done with construction so it is a bit of an inconvenience. This is the 2nd time they've done this to me. I don't get why they just don't come over and ask me about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home