Sunday, October 24

Who knew catholic mass could be so protestant? I babysat overnight for the Perry's and I had to take their youngest to some mandatory Sunday School at their church. Their priest was really pretty good. He talked about the US Olympic gymnastics team and how they didn't boast and put other teams down. Their worship and prayer styles all had a protestant edge to them. They even took impromptu prayer requests from the congregation. Completely unexpected from a catholic church. Mass at my conservative catholic high school was never this good. I still missed my church though because we have the best worship and a great pastor.

Tonight I went to foodfest where I introduced my church to the sensation of karoake revolution. They are all hooked. Matt Em and me sat there hours after the rest left singing medleys. I think my pastor's a convert into the world of kr2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home