Wednesday, May 26

Flexu-weight
I had a very scary episode the Monday night. I bought a scale finally seeing that Mel took hers with her when she moved out. So it's been about a month and a half since I last weighed myself. And BOOM!!! It says I've gained 15 pounds putting me in that weight category that I swore to myself I would never be in. I immediately start popping both Xenadrine and Metabolife and doing a 1 1/2 hour workout of treadmill, eleptical, and abs every afternoon while the baby naps. I start eating rice crackers and other healthy stuff. By Tuesday I was down 3 pounds and tonight I am down 5, so that is just a tad bit of a relief. The big relief is when Carrie weighs her tiny self before she goes on her 6 mile a day run (I should be joining her) and tells me this scale is way off. I didn't set the scale. I didn't know I needed too. It was 12 pounds off. That was a HUGE relief. But still I had gained a little weight which I knew already by the way my clothes were fitting. I'm glad I got all freaked because I needed to work on it anyways. Mid June I'm going on a "Trust Me" Weekend where 30 of us sign up and pay money for some all-inclusive surprise mystery adventure put together by our friend, Randy, and we just trust him on the fact that it will be the best time ever, but we don't know where we are going or what we are doing. Our only clue is that we'll need our bathing suits. I have just a few weeks to get to bathing suit bombshell condition. I think I'll keep up the routine until then (unless it kills me first).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home