Monday, March 22

My Dad is going to kill me. This week it's a new $600 garage door. Next week it's a $1350 house fumigation. The next week is painting the house which I don't even want to think about how much that will cost. And then the big weekend when I get new carpet installed in the livingroom, hallway, and a bedroom, paint the livingroom and hallway, uninstall and dispose of not good enough hot tub, install lightpost, dig up most of the trees and shrubbery in the front yard and plant prettier ones, install garage door opener.... And then in May I hope to lay cement to widen my driveway and make a pathway around the house. And No I CANNOT help in these endeavors financially because I have to give back my roommates deposits, pay for traffic school, neuter my cat, and pay for a new car insurance policy all very unexpectedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home