Thursday, March 25

Kitty is acting all wiggy since she got nuetered. I'll always call her a girl, even though this procedure confirms clearly that she is not. Humaro thinks I am doing mass psychological damage by referring to her in the feminine. Humaro is being more difficult than the cat though. If I broke up with him months ago then why am I still fighting with him as if we were still together? Oh Man! Carrie just called and offered to fly me up to Seattle to hang for her last official weekend there, but no can do. I have way too much stuff to do. There be plenty of time for Carrie & I to hang after the 12th when she is home home home. I've got to scrounge up some new bay area adventures for us. Email me your ideas. I always find the greatest finds from people who aren't even from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home