Wednesday, February 18

So I am really regretting not moving in with the Louie family 3 years ago. They have this wing of the house that they offered me, but they wanted me to commit sight unseen. It would have been perfercted with a large walkin closet and family room, access to the backyard along with a separate front door entrance. Now it just used as a toy room and craft room and game closet. And knowing them I would have probably been paying pretty minimal rent for this. Too late now. And I have my house now, but it would have been fun because the Louie's have every fun gadget and gismo and movie and game system known to man and I would have had access to it all. I just wouldn't have had a stove or oven, but now I am realizing I don't really need those things too often. Oh-well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home