Friday, January 16

Took a little art break today. Could I be the next Picasso! I think it's easier this way than actually picking up pen and paper.

What else did I do today? Well, my IQ score is 138.
"Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns."

My boss flaked on meeting with me last night so resignation was given via email and fax. Then she calls me up and is all nice to me and from now on out I can tell her what I really think about our department set up and its inefficient ways. Cindy asks if I'd stay for more money. Hmmm. I left because I was positive my boss was going to slam me in my review next month and you have to gain so many points for a raise. I was doomed to the mandatory 3% increase which is diddly squat. So off to play with baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home