Thursday, December 4

*Yawn* So Tired!

Believe it or not I missed the OC last night. What was so important that I was not in front of my TV at 9 o'clock??? Well, my dear old friend Lorrie and the accumulation of even more clothes. I get along so beautifully with this girl which I think should be a compliment to me because she is fairly judgemental of people and doesn't like alot of people and she'll tell you too. We have no recollection of how we ended up parting ways and losing touch, but the next thing we know it has been something like 3 years since we'd last seen each other. We know it wasn't due to some fight because we just never fought. There was a party at her house all my friends went to once, but I was in Vegas that weekend. And I told them all to tell her I missed her, but nothing came of it. Then last weekend she came to church!! Yeah! And we discovered that we both don't really have lives said we should get together sometime. But after re-exchanging numbers you never really know these days whether people mean that stuff or if it's just politeness and social expectations doing the talking. So I was really excited when she called last night and asked if I wanted to hang out. We hit up some Chevy's and it was like we picked up right were we left off. Reminiscing and swapping secrets and disclosing the behind-the-scenes truths... it was great... Because I don't have enough girl friends. And then we went back to her house and she gave me all these clothes she was getting rid of, because back in the day we always shared clothes. And even though we grew apart we happened to separately grow into alot of simularities. My excitement when I discover that she owns Buffy seasons 1-4!! And then we headed to my house and she went through all my clothes. And I'm glad we have this opportunity to reconnect and be there for each other now. And then I was up talking on the phone into the too late hours of the night. I couldn't get up this morning. 9 finally gets me up and at em. Beginnings are beautiful. When everyday feels like a new beginning, now that something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home