Tuesday, December 23

Took this test this morning and wow!
Results:
INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
Take Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Introverted (I) 51.72% Extroverted (E) 48.28%
Intuitive (N) 51.43% Sensing (S) 48.57%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 53.33% Perceiving (P) 46.67%

After some research I dig up this:
Possible Career Paths for the INFJ:
Clergy / Religious Work
Teachers
Medical Doctors / Dentists
Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e. Chiropractor, Reflexologist
Psychologists
Psychiatrists
Counselors and Social Workers
Musicians and Artists
Photographers
Child Care / Early Childhood Development

Dead On or what? No wonder I am unhappy with my current office job and am attempting to quit to be a nanny again so I can focus on my church ministry providing career counseling. Hmmm... It all makes sense.

And then I find something like a blog ring for INJF's.
My Bloginality is INFJ!!!

The more I read the more just completely dead on it is. Kinda freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home