Sunday, December 7

A Celebration of New Beginnings!! Justice Has Been Delivered!! This was a very long day filled with birth and joy! Morning started with news of my two dear friends expecting child. This couple met at one of my parties and they are both so special to me and now I am so excited for them. I cried tears of joy upon hearing stories of their excitement and strength going into this journey. The afternoon was peaceful filled with napping and laundry until my cousin called. Vanessa had given birth and brought Justice into this world. I went down to the hospital and witnessed the first union of mother and super baby. It was such a special thing to witness. It was so beautiful and for me very daunting. Raylene and I left the hospital rejoicing and singing praises to Justice in the form of "Zion" by Lauren Hill. We headed to my very favorite restaurant (La Fondue) for a celebratory feast. Pablo and his friend joined us and we all left feeling quite merry and having new understanding for the sin of gluttony. Here's just a few pics of Justice Elijah for now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home