Tuesday, December 9

ART BY SHERRY
I'm passing along this email I got from Sherry yesterday! All you East Coaster's should go check her out...
"Dear fantastic recipient of this email:

your super presence is requested Saturday December 13th at I-20 gallery, 529
West 20th St (top floor), NYC, at 6-8 pm for the unveiling of my new series
of pictures on Dante's Inferno. My show is called "In the dark dark wood"
and it is presented alongside an installation by Kristian Burford. You must
be there or I will kick you in the shins.

Also Friday night I've got a painting at Kravets and Wehby gallery in a
group show - 521 West 21st Street, (ground floor). That's opening 6-8 as
well.
I must say I worked really really hard so please come party with me. Also I
apologize if anyone was neglected in the past few months since I haven't
left the house. And a final also - keep on rocking in the free world and
feel free to fwd this email to everyone you know. Everyone. Seriously. wheeeeee! sherry "

www.sherrying.com
www.i-20.com
www.kravetswehbygallery.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home