Saturday, November 15

Love Actually
Perhaps a bit corny but I dig these English comedies and anything with Hugh Grant is right up my ally. However, I lusted way more over the gorgeous guy from the office. Perhaps, a little ironic I admit. But I respected this movie because it's been a while since I was able to walk away from a love story flick without that aftertaste of longing and jealousy and need for fantasizing a romance where I'm the star. It left a taste of cheer and hope and happiness in your brain. I think the difference was that this was a well rounded love story focusing on all forms of love... the love of family, love of friends, love of life and learning how to love and how love makes you feel and how love makes you stupid and how you are better for having loved. So many absolutely stunning views of love all portrayed in one holiday feel good movie. It is impossible not to be able to identify with at least one of the characters. Love beautifully. And I'm happy tonight because rather than being reminded that I am alone (and seeing the perfect date flick with my mother and her friend) I am reminded of all the the love I have in my life... and the people I love... and the experiences of love that I've had and am having everyday of my life. And I for this moment I feel so alive like my emotions are worth trying to capture, as if my words could be the thoughful rambling of a movie scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home