Sunday, November 9

The garage is practically cleared for the band. The spare room/ closet expansion/ sewing area is set up in the next room. I think I am going to have a hard time going back to renting out my "office" again. It is so nice to have extra project space. So phase 1 of party preparation is almost complete. The high of the weekend... hearing a ton of my favorite band, Switchfoot, on the radio. If you check out their website, you can hear snipets of my favorite songs off their Beautiful Letdown Album. My favorites are 1, 5, 6, 7. They may be getting big now but I actually had all their albums long before Channel 104.9 ever heard of them.

cuddle and a kiss
Apparently my affection type is cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - "You like to be close to your special someone and feel warm, comfortable, and needed."

What Sign of Affection Are You?
Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home