Tuesday, October 7


Let me present our new governor. I'll just refer to him as "The Terminator" because I don't even want to try to spell his last name. Personally, I am very embarrassed by how this state has recently become a political laughing stock. This is not what I voted for today. But I'll do my patriotic duty and give my support to the clown that the rest of you all elected and I'll begin with sharing a little campaign slogan that Sunstar came up with a few months back. It is a direct quote from one of his all braun no brain movies. “Come with me, if you want to live.” Sunstar even made a poster with the pic and catch phrase for Joey to hang up at his office. Which doesn't suprise me out of those two fitness groupies. But other people whose opinion I respect alot also confided to me that they were on the Arnold ban wagon. Am I missing something here? I feel like I'm the only one with the sense to stop laughing at the joke and irony and really look at the big picture and how this may affect our state (or at least our reputation). I almost voted for the ultra conservative Tom McClintock just to maybe send a sense of balance out there. Granted Minnesota has a wrestler and I don't think they have gotten too badly for that stunt. But they also don't have the rap sheet that Cali has. If you have any doubts about this recall making California a complete joke just click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home