Thursday, October 16

I loved my childhood. It was completely unique in everyway. I had so many extraordinary experiences and situations that impacted and molded the person I am today. Hardly anything was "normal" in comparison to others. And today I am in debate about my high school experience. How did going to an all girl school effect my social development? At the time I loved it. No boys meant no reason for girls to fight and every reason to have fun. No holding back because it didn't matter if you made a fool out of yourself because there was no one to impress. But maybe I needed that experience. Maybe I never really learned how to be impressive in the presense of men. To what extent was I handicapped in my ability to interact with the oppisite sex? Because I sure do feel handicapped. Especially on days like today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home